BAWP 2019 Awards
October 14 @ 12:00 pm - October 15 @ 3:00 pm£40 – £110
BAWP 2019 Awards and Professional Development Day 14-15 October 2019
Bookings will open on Monday 12 August and close on Monday 30 Sept.
Date: 14 and 15 October 2019
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Forest Pines Spa & Golf Resort, Ermine St. Broughton, Brigg DN20 0AQ
This years BAWP awards will be combined with the Professional Development event, the theme of which is Women in Policing -the next 100 years. The speakers will be exploring and discussing this focusing on the areas of resilience, well being and agility and future working.
The event will run over 2 days, starting on the afternoon of Mon 14th Oct, before the awards evening and continuing on Tues 15th from 10am- 3pm . There will also be a panel discussion allowing for delegates to join the debate on the topics included, as well as excellent networking opportunities throughout the 2 days , and the chance to meet and hear from the new BAWP President CC Michelle Skeer.
DoubleTree By Hilton Forest Pines Spa & Golf Resort, is a luxury hotel nestled within 190 acres of beautiful Lincolnshire woodland with excellent motorway links to local airports and major cities in the North and Midlands.
Boasting some of the finest leisure facilities in the area, including its award winning 27-hole Championship golf course, first class spa, 18 meter long, 1.37 meter deep indoor pool and health club, this impressive four star hotel is the perfect destination for our event.
BAWP has negotiated preferential bookings with the hotel. Please ring the hotel direct to book and quote BAWP event Oct 2019 – 01652 650770.
Bed & Breakfast – Single occupancy – £107.00 per room single occupancy (limited amount so early booking is advised)
Bed & Breakfast – Twin occupancy – £117.00 (limited amount so early booking is advised)
Additional discounted Rates:
– 10% Discount off pre-booked Wine
– 20% Discount off pre-booked Spa Treatments
– 18 Holes of Golf @ £30.00 per person
All rates are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate (currently 20%).
BAWP direct dial line: 01652 601711
Dress code for the events:
– Daytime – Business attire (non-uniform preferred)
– Evening awards – Embrace your inner Diva, be you (uniform if preferred for award winners but not compulsory)
1 – booking for entire two day event including evening event on 14 October
2 – booking for award ceremony dinner only 14 October 6.30pm onwards
3 – booking for professional development day only on 15 October
Booking option 1 (Register for all 14/15 Oct) – £110
Both days including the evening awards dinner ceremony and the professional development day costs £110. The event starts at 12pm on 14 October and finishes at 3pm the next day.
Your choice of evening meal will be ordered at the same time when booking the event. Please find a list of food choices below.
Booking option 2 (Awards only 14 Oct) – £40
Award Winners only will be given a booking code which gives them two free places (winner + guest). Other attendees will be charged £40 per person. Event duration: 6.30pm till 12am. Your choice of evening meal will be ordered at same time of booking.
Booking Option 3 (Development day 15 October) – £50
Cost of attending the Professional Development day is £50 per person. Event duration: 9.30am till 3pm.
Awards dinner food choices (booking option 1 and 2 only)
Starters ( choose 1)
- Terrine of Loch Duart salmon, lemon and caper dressing
- Parmesan cheese tart with olive tapenade sun blushed tomatoes and layer of pesto (vegan)
- Veloute of butternut squash, truffle oil and crispy sage
Mains (choose 1)
- Fresh pea, mint and feta risotto served with pea shoots and mint garnish (vegan)
- Slow braised shoulder of lamb, served with a mustard mash, with a flash of squash puree to the plate, balsamic and red onion jus
- Breast of chicken, seasonal vegetables, red wine and thyme jus
Desserts (choose 1)
- Bitter lemon tart, raspberry puree (vegetarian)
- Raspberry cheesecake clotted cream
- Vegan chocolate fudge cake and vegan ice cream
Forces discount is available for table bookings. A table of ten people for the two days costs £1000. BAWP members discount is available, £5 off all prices.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations on or before 1 September 2019 will be refunded in full, less a £50.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations between the 2 September and 29 September 2019 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations on or after 30 September 2019 will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- All cancellations must be received by e-mail to email@example.com
- Cancellation charges will still stand in cases where delegate fees have not been received by BAWP
- All invoices must be paid within 30 days from receipt of invoice.
- Should you be unable to attend a substitute delegate may attend as long as this is received by e-mail, at least seven days prior to the first day of the event. The awards e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to change the agenda and timings at any time.
- Queries regarding registration should be directed to email@example.com.
- We take no responsibility for non-attendance due to adverse weather, transport or other elements beyond our control and no refunds will be available.
The threat level to the UK Police Service sector remains at SEVERE – meaning that an attack is highly likely. This maintains the Police sector threat level in line with the General UK threat level which is already set at ‘severe’.